Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Looking to upgrade nailers -- Is Rockler deal a good one?

"Roy" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:49:57 -0800 (PST), RonB wrote:

Snip

BTW, stay off the Rockler/WWJ mailing list or they will send you books and
DVD's you didn't order
then hound you to pay for them. Rockler/WWJ first pulled this stunt about
4 years ago, and did it
again last summer. They have not gotten a nickel of my money for almost 4
years and never will
again. There are ethical companies that sell the same products.

Regards,
Roy

I have never gotten any thing from them expecting payment unless I ordered
it. And I have been on their mailing list long before they changed their
name to Rockler. Actually they have better prices than Woodcraft. I did
however receive a DVD from a magazine company last summer, it went in the
trash but it was not from Rockler.