Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Social Security $28 billion in the hole

"Bill McKee" wrote:

SS can not borrow money, but they can require the General Fund of the US
government to start repaying the IOU's it gave SSA for all the extra money
that SS had over the years. Unfortunately that money has already been blown
by Congress, so we will get tax increases to pay back the money they
borrowed from the taxpayers.

I knew my 401K was at risk.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," Yossarian observed.
"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller