Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Looking to upgrade nailers -- Is Rockler deal a good one?

On 2/5/2010 8:49 AM, RonB wrote:

I would recommend the 200A. No history with the other.

Ditto. Mine is at least as old as yours, with lots of hard use and
accidental abuse.

I've rebuilt it once with parts from DelatServiceNet, the trigger has
been held on with a bent nail at the pivot point for the last few years,
but it still takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

While they may have been originally Asian Rim in manufacture, I wonder
if the model is the same, or has been "china'ed" to its detriment?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08