Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chipped paint at church (OT)

Yeah, it's not alt church repair. Oh, well.

My 20 year old church building has a bunch of chipped wood
work. Doors, in particular take a beating.

Most of the chips are well smaller than a dime. I've been to
Home Depot, and looked. One product is a "paint pen" with
bit of foam for applicator. Need to rinse the foam tip every
night after use. The other is aerosol like shaving cream
that you rub in. Yet another choice is can of stain, and put
it on with a foam brush or cotton swab.

Who has experience with hiding chips? Any ideas how to not
make the usual mistakes?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus