Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon C. Simon C. is offline

Default Dyeing grey squirrel fur insitu

We too are over-run with the sods, and we've just about had enough of
them. Even the kids don't think they're cute any more.

Thought of air-rifle, and a friend traps them and then drops
trap+squirrel in a bucket of water - but I'm a bit squeamish tbh.
Pathetic I know.

Anyone recommend a 'humane' poison? About 6 months ago I saw an advert
for one that only killed rodents - something to do with their unique
digestive system. Totally harmless to other species, based on cereal
husks or something similar iirc. They claimed humans could eat as much
as they could with no ill effects, and that it made rodents simply
lose their appetite and die painlessly after eating it for a few days.

Can't find the ad again. Anyone any ideas what it was exactly?