Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default OT - Chili Recipe?

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
DT wrote:

How far beyond Cincinnati does Chili & Spaghetti go? We serve ours
on rice.

Syline Chili has restaurants in Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus and Toledo,
and
apparently, a few in Florida.

Skyline is the only I've ever seen on spaghetti-- is that just their
thing, or do other parts of the world put chili on pasta?

Jim
[sounds weird-- but we do it once in a while for a change]

Skyline isn't the only one to serve it over spaghetti. Of course I am only
about 80 miles south of Cincy so it may still be a local thing.

Real rice sounds good also. I will have to try that.

For one of the other posters: Not hiding the beans. Smashing most of them
helps thicket what starts out as a really runny chili.

Now back when the 3 kids were little and I was using twice the beans as I
was meat, I was doing a little hiding.

Colbyt