Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default A test for young people

"Joe" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:01:45 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
news
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

[snip]

I complained about the shortage to ConAgra, they sent a free coupon for
dinner. I'll
just wait for new "larger portions" before I buy from them again.

Squeeky Wheel Syndrome. My wife is good at that.

Trouble is, it seems to be their only response. My wife likes a
certain brand of flavored coffee creamer; a while ago they changed the
bottle to a stupid shape that fits poorly in the fridge, with a cap
that is less than functional. Somebody's idea of an "artistic"
approach, no doubt. She complained that the packaging was making the
product tough to use, and she got a coupon for - guess what. Still a
PITA, regardless of price. But it beats having to think through to
arrive at a solution.

Joe

I live in Mormon country. They either don't sell Amaretto creamer, or have
it in the prohibitively expensive smaller containers, but WILL NOT stock the
larger ones. Even though it is non-alcoholic, it tastes similar enough to
the liquor to break the purity of anyone who drinks it. Supposedly.

Steve