eddie

Default looking for a career in plastering

Dave Plowman wrote in message ...
In article ,
Lobster wrote:
However, with all due respect to the pros, plastering is not rocket
science, is it?! It's a matter of knowing how to do it right, and
*then* practice, practice, practice. I'd certainly leap at the chance
of attending a course if there was one available near me.

I wonder how much can actually be taught, and how much is just down to
practice? I'd think it's mostly the latter.

So claims from those company's that run these courses that you can
plaster like a pro after a 5 day course are a bit misleading .