Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Two parties

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:40:13 -0800, the infamous "CW"
scrawled the following:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 06:14:31 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
When trying to communicate, it helps to speak the same language.
When trying to communicate with a gangbanger, stick a Glock up his
nose.

That's very limited communication and possibly only effective during
that time and place. After the fact, it likely means that the next
person to come across a gangbanger is going to have a more difficult
time "communicating". Is that what you call effective communicating?

Be nice to Joe Criminal and he will be nice to you. Come down here
(Washington) and I will take you to what used to be a nice little town. I'll
watch while you try to reason with some slimeball as he knocks you down and
proceeds to stomp the life out of you. Don't worry, before he can actually
kill you, I'll shoot the *******.

D.C. has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, and the highest
crime rate of all cities, I believe. And speaking of drug snorting
Mayors, How's Marion Barry doing?

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.