Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Two parties

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:35:40 -0500, the infamous skeez
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:22:16 -0500, Upscale
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:39:18 -0500, skeez
wrote:
to that logic I reply..... we couldnt stop 20 million illegal aliens
how the hell we gonna stop illegal guns from getting in?

And to your answer I reply...... It's got to start somewhere. Just
because the task is extremely daunting or extremly difficult doesn't
for one second suggest that it shouldn't be attempted.

With the logic attached to your reply, why have laws for anything? And
to that I say because it's the right thing to do.

why does it have to stop? I live in a CC state and crime is low
compared to some of the nanny states that do not allow CC. guns dont
kill people.... people do. I for one don't want to watch as a rapist
does his deed on my wife or daughter powerless to do anything to stop
it. I may not be able to stop him, but I at least will have the tools
to try! will you? force will be met with force in my home and anyone
trying to take my fighting chance away is my enemy. I hope I never
have to use my guns to kill or mame another human being but if it is
him or me I would rather be the one left standing. anti-gun people
just don't get it untill it happens to them.

http://fwd4.me/ELU bseg

http://fwd4.me/ELW 2 million reasons NOT to ban firearms.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.