Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you think splicing 100' of wire onto a GTO exit wand would work?

I don't see the company at fault in the initial purchase. Also, only
slightly at fault for conflicting advice from the telephone operator
on splicing (which differed from the technician's advice, which is
what I'd consider the be the accurate one...)

If you think that companies should cover all their customer's errors
and mistakes then I'd suggest you start a company and make that
a feature of your operation.

I don't. But I think it should make an effort.

See the posting "GTO wand problem resolved (???)". I might have solved the
problem.