Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Two parties

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:58:11 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:
Liar. I did not say that. You claim those are my "exact words" -- fine. Quote
the post where I supposedly wrote that, or retract your lie.

No, you may not assume that. You may assume that I'm fine with addicts doing
whatever is necessary to feed their habits, just as long as it doesn't cause
harm to _anyone else_.

That's your statement above. It states categorically you're fine with
addicts doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to
anyone else. What you fail to admit is that for most addicts, the
support of their habit *does* cause harm to others, directly and
indirectly. And the longer that habit lasts, the greater chance of
repercussion to others.

I've caught you lying in the past several times and you're doing it
again in this thread, just not as directly this time as when I caught
you lying to me when we were were discussing guns in the past.

You're feeble attempts to be clever almost always show you to be
decidedly untruthful.