Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT - iPad in the news today ...

On 2/3/2010 8:05 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:23 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On 2/2/2010 8:57 AM, Phisherman wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:17:14 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 1, 11:17 pm, wrote:
One of the coolest websites on the web today:

http://www1.mcdonalds.com/mccafe/

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Doesn't come across all that cool on my Blackberry and is a ****load
of overhead on my old laptop.
Works just fine on my desktops and is kinda cool.
I wonder what percentage of potential customers are still on dial-up.

Doesn't run on my PC either. For a blue-chip company and the biggest
world restaurant chain, this is a poor excuse, poor design (they
should have hired me).

Sorry, you missed the pointe(e), dud(e). You simply aren't cool anymor(e)
... the world has passed you by(e). You gotta b(e) into DMB and Lady Gaga
to appreciat(e) subtl(e) genius, and, as always, the bigger the better ...
particularly with regarde to your pip(e).

Go have a Moon Pi(e) and a R'er Se(e) and lick your wounded feelings ...

Like, OMG , IDKT!

I get a kick out of those who think it's a 'kid' thing with the OMG's
etc.

Remember these? From eons ago? Stuff like FTW, and the classic TTFN!

TTFN!

In England, back in the sixites, it was shorthand for "ta ta for now",
or another way of saying goodbye.

Used to get a kick out of the English girls saying, "If you get a
chance, knock me up!"

Sure, darling ... at your pleasure!

--
www.e-woodshop.net