Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default OT - The Lancet's Vaccine Retraction -- A medical journal's role in the autism scare

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
In short, vaccines do not cause autism. So, get your shots. And, more
to the point, make sure your kids get their shots.

Heh, I guess yer Wife don't work in a hospital..... hospital workers avoid
this stuff like the plague.

Good, honest Docs are caught between a rock and hard place -- how do you
tell yer patients that yer profession is fulla**** (and thimerosal), and
still be able to make a living?

And I'm not even taking sides on the vaccine issue, really, altho I wouldn't
take them myself. In principle, a valid concept, in practice, very sloppy
chemistry.

The bigger point is, the world population is but a cageful of guinea pigs
for Big Med and Big Pharm... need I cite countless example after example
after example? Or the invention of disease just to sell drugs. Restless
Leg Syndrome, inyone?

So, need you take more than one guess at WHY Lancet printed a retraction?
Proly someone got fired for printing the original article to begin with.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...04154411579195
2.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_AboveLEFTTop

The Wall Street Journal, 3 February 2010.

There is a news article on page A8 of the same issue:

"Lancet Retracts Study Tying Vaccine to Autism",

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...04121243736442
0.html

Access is gratis today.

Yeah, proly sponsored by the AMA....