Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Dyeing grey squirrel fur insitu

"Usenet Nutter" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:50:58 +0000, Adrian C
wrote:

Looking out of the patio window, I observed one of the many local grey
squirrel scounderals tearing up the flower pots.

Since I meself am not a squirrel, and not even of a related species,
whenever I look at one of them unfortunately I can't tell the difference
between one fiend and another. At an identity line on charges for
criminal wosits to flower pots, it would be difficult to nab the correct
critter.

I'm thinking of integrating into the garden a spray device with a colour
marker. Hair dye maybe? What do they use for tagging sheep?

When you say "tagging sheep" I presume you don't mean tags as such
considering what you said before ....They use aerosol stuff I believe
but with squirrels that might be difficult seeing as they are quick
wee devils .
How about a paintball gun?

How about a gun which shoots bullets?