Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default totally OT

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:03:14 -0700, "nefletch" wrote:

This is waaaaaaay off topic, but I have a question for
those who may be in the know. We were talking about a
recent auction in our area. (central US ) A gentleman
from from England bought an old antique tractor, not
running. How much would it cost to transport a non-
running tractor to the coast, and then overseas to
England? some people have waaaaaay too much money.
thanks in advance

It cost the same with a tractor that doesn't run as it would for a
tractor that does run, unless you plan on driving the tractor to the
coast.