Posted to alt.home.repair

Default totally OT

nefletch wrote:
This is waaaaaaay off topic, but I have a question for
those who may be in the know. We were talking about a
recent auction in our area. (central US ) A gentleman
from from England bought an old antique tractor, not
running. How much would it cost to transport a non-
running tractor to the coast, and then overseas to
England? some people have waaaaaay too much money.
thanks in advance

I think semis with flatbeds run about $2.50 per loaded mile but I
could be way off. Livestock haulers get around $3.00, I guess.
I'd want an enclosed trailer for the million dollar tractor though.
There is a million dollar tractor he
http://tinyurl.com/yj9cj6f The article is over 5 years old.