Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default A test for young people

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Maybe what the country really needs is a Hungry Man Prices in Northern
Michigan Index, to guide our economy...

BTW, Yukon Gold Potatoes are on sale for $2.99/pound at Shop Rite in Edison,
NJ. I could ship some to you. d8-)

Can I get Enco free shipping?

Well, the Joe Six pack index would be handy. Maybe even the Joe Camel six
pack index for
those that smoke (I don't)

There are dozens of CPI calculations. Just pick the one you like. Here are
the basic, most popular ones. CPI-U is the one they usually quote in the
newscasts. BTW, the CPI-W (includes Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers)
is the one that's used to calculate COLAs for Social Security and VA
benefits. I think it runs Oct. through the following Sept. --

http://www.bls.gov/CPI/

I'll give it a look in depth tomorrow. Notice a lot are urban numbers. Joe Six pack
lives out in the rural areas.

I complained about the shortage to ConAgra, they sent a free coupon for a
dinner. I'll
just wait for new "larger portions" before I buy from them again.

Squeeky Wheel Syndrome. My wife is good at that.

I had a drywall square that wasn't. Brother's wife took it to the store I bought it from
years ago and got a replacement. If my brother ever expands to more than a one man
operation, she is a candidate for working in Accounts Payable.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller