Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default A test for young people

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I took a look on Google and couldn't find a thing about it. Amazing. Anyway,
I called some sports car shop in the area and talked to an old guy who
remembers it, and another young one in another shop who's heard about it;
the first thinks it actually was in Empire, and the second thinks it was on
Holiday Hill Road. I just flat-out don't remember. It was not exactly a big
hill, unlike Giant's Despair.

Holiday Hill Road, iirc, winds up to a possibly defunct ski operation. It was the end
point for the Ice Man MTB race when I was in good enough shape to do it a number of years
ago. Entered twice, finished once. (we had snow that year!)

No comment on Empire, since I really don't recall the topology.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller