Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Two parties

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:51:17 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:
Actually, I *don't* agree. Personally, I don't care if every violent felon in
America owns a dozen guns. What I care about is if they *use* them to commit
crimes. I don't care if they use them for target shooting. I don't care if
they use them for hunting. I don't care if they just collect them to look at.
If they aren't using them to commit crimes, they aren't doing you, or me, or
anyone else, any harm.

You don't care? You're either really stupid or really ignorant.
Probably both, as usual.

Any twit with half a brain except you realizes that in almost every
instance, violent felons obtain weapons for criminal intent. The
*only* benefit to the law abiding public with felons having firearms
is when they use them to kill each other off.