Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - iPad in the news today ...

On Feb 2, 9:30*am, Swingman wrote:
On 2/2/2010 7:17 AM, Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 1, 11:17 pm, *wrote:
One of the coolest websites on the web today:

http://www1.mcdonalds.com/mccafe/

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Doesn't come across all that cool on my Blackberry and is a ****load
of overhead on my old laptop.
Works just fine on my desktops and is kinda cool.
I wonder what percentage of potential customers are still on dial-up.

Go ahead, point me to ANYTHING this is cool on your crackberry's
browser! *

The point being that every top web designer I know (folks who design for
Dell, Continental, Hulu, etc) is green with envy that they didn't get
the opportunity to do this particular site.

That site has complete disregard for the little guy who doesn't have
the bandwidth/speed to enjoy that website.
It is always the little guy who gets the bad seats in the arena.
..
..
..
..
..
:-)
(in case you were wondering if I was being serious or not)