Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default D*am forte, it has been down for 1 and a half hours.

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:17:20 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

How is the Wreck doing? Does it have a clifftard?

It has an intelligent and diverse following, just like here.
Yes, it has striped trolltards, too.

I got interested in metalworking and
sorta abandoned my ww tools. I'm sure passions will change and I'll be back at some time.

Damn, and I was JUST gonna grab all your WW tools for peanuts, too...

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.