Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default D*am forte, it has been down for 1 and a half hours.

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:31:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

I can see my posts in googlegroups, can't download mine or yours
tonight.

Damn irritating.

Depending on when they fix it, the stats this week might be a few
hours incorrect.

Rant off.

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

I've been having probmes with APN as well. Seems OK now, except it
claimed close to 500 unread postings since last night. When I loaded the
group, I only had 150. Either there was a TON of stuff that got filtered
out, or something else is off.

Doug White