Posted to misc.consumers.house
LDC LDC is offline

Default mildew cleaner recipe

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:26:35 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Ablang wrote:
[snippage]
Haven't seen you around for a while. You still have your old habit, I see, of
contributing nothing original. One thing has changed, though: you seem to have
lost your obsession with Hilary Duff, now that she's an adult.

Well put Doug. I thought perhaps I was the only one who remembers
this useless poster. Ablang likes to ignore copyright law and never
post anything of his own. He is (was?) an employee of CalTrans in
Sacramento. I wonder if his work there is as useless and unoriginal
as his posts?