Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Best way to pass satellite cable into house

On Feb 1, 9:20*am, Yong Huang wrote:
The house has a cable behind the detached garage that connects into
the in-house cables. But my satellite dish is big and can't be placed
near the garage (besides, that area is partially blocked by another
house). I could use a long cable to connect the dish from its current
location to the cable behind the garage. But for now I pass the dish
cable into the house through the nearby window but the window can't be
fully closed. What's your suggestion?

Fire a single .50 caliber round at the wall at the desired entry point.