Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

HeyBub wrote:

The body of DATA is vast, whether those data represent evidence is
questioned by some.

3) The body of evidence supporting the naysayers is quite thin.

True.

Really True! See

http://tinyurl.com/ycgah5k

4) Man does not know enough to be 100% certain of anything regarding
climate and all the factors that affect it.

I'm pretty certain global warming is a good thing, see above...

Agreed. We know that we don't know and we don't even know whether knowing is
unknowable.

I knew that!

* Fox News is the most trusted name in news (according to a recent poll),
but I agree that scientific truth cannot be determined by "opinion."

Thats not fair! Fox news reports news, the rest are left wing
propaganda machines. How could anyone trust a left wing propaganda machine?

There are even benefits to GW such as
increased crop yields and diminution of many major diseases.

Yes, see above link for more exciting bennies!

Fact is, the global warming bandwagon has been mortally wounded. Anyone
claiming AGW - or even just warming in general - in the future will have to
provide gold-plated evidence to bolster that view. The global warming
"scientists" have been found to be a rat-bag collection of scalawags,
cut-purses, rapscallions, nit-pickers, and atheletes of the tongue so bereft
of any credibility as to be unfit even for medical experimentation.

Same with the anti-second hand smoke control freaks...

--
Jack
Got Change: Global Warming ==== Global Fraud!