Posted to uk.d-i-y
HappyHunter[_2_] HappyHunter[_2_] is offline

Default Partition Wall

Lobster wrote:

(I take it the shed is fully dry etc and there's no worries about the
timber studs/floorplate getting damp?)

David

Well, hmmmmmm ...

Floor dry. Ceiling (corrugated pvc sheeting), sort of (condesation
problems ... sigh). Walls, mostly and rectifying.I've redone the
pointing internally, but suspect the other side is pretty rotten looking
on one wall (haven't looked yet as it's the neighbours garden wall for
her). Other 3 walls, I'll fix internally as well as externally (that's
what I'm doing just now).

For the partition I think I should assume that the timers that touch
ground/walls could get damp, was thinking of some plastic sheeting
between wood and walls/floor to try and minimise contact with possible damp.