Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More noise about climate

Morris Dovey wrote in news:hk5mks$7d0$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

I didn't mean to impose on anyone and then realized that I was, and I'm
not sure I wasn't out of line. It /does/ sound fantastic and exciting to
be able to see, but I'd like to retract all the pushiness...

Curiosity is never pushy. The only bad question is the one you don't ask
(and should have asked). I am keeping your request in mind and just need
the right reference.

The reference LDosser gave above is sort of useful, but doesn't have
movies. It does prove the principle, tough, even in pigs, who are much
harder and more costly to work with than mice.

--
Best regards
Han