Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default New employee test for "metalworking skills"

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:52:37 -0800, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

You're unbelieveable, Steve. Weren't you just talking about hiring
people with ethics? What you've just recommended is the total opposite
of that.

You're a piece of work. No, you are a piece of ****. Your reading
comprehension sucks, and your psychic powers are overrated. By YOU!

My two experiences are just that. One as a union member, and the other as a
business owner. Interspersed with 37 years of membership in the union was
three separate careers where I ventured outside the confines of the union
shop and into the real world. The first one almost didn't go so well,
venturing from union shop into offshore oil business. But I adapted.

You have mixed and muddled so many things with absolutely no comprehension
of any of it that I find you no longer interesting or worth of talking with.

You may go now.

Bwahahahahaha! You, too.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.