Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default New employee test for "metalworking skills"

"Larry Jaques" wrote

You're unbelieveable, Steve. Weren't you just talking about hiring
people with ethics? What you've just recommended is the total opposite
of that.

You're a piece of work. No, you are a piece of ****. Your reading
comprehension sucks, and your psychic powers are overrated. By YOU!

My two experiences are just that. One as a union member, and the other as a
business owner. Interspersed with 37 years of membership in the union was
three separate careers where I ventured outside the confines of the union
shop and into the real world. The first one almost didn't go so well,
venturing from union shop into offshore oil business. But I adapted.

You have mixed and muddled so many things with absolutely no comprehension
of any of it that I find you no longer interesting or worth of talking with.

You may go now.

Steve