Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter Usenet Nutter is offline

Default Measuring the TOG value of a duvet

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 04:58:55 -0800 (PST), Owain
wrote:

On 30 Jan, 21:43, geoff wrote:
Would the cat prefer the warmer duvet for better self-insulation, or
the cooler duvet because it lets out more human heat?

Have you ever met a cat which prefers "cold" ?

No, but which is warmer - wrapping yourself in a blanket or sitting on
top of a radiator? And most cats don't like being *under* duvets.

But that last bit is probably instinct for self preservation so they
don't feel trapped and can make a swift getaway .I had a cat that used
to burrow under a duvet but only when I was in the bed so presumably
it felt safe enough in that situation.