Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - How Unique!

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:03:55 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

Perhaps, but I wouldn't trade my Tundra for ten F-series trucks. I ran
my old truck ('90 F-150) for 17 years and was absolutely astounded
when I drove a new one. What a difference! Then I tried the Tacoma
(not bad, but hated the wimpy brake system) and the Tundra. I
instantly fell head over heels for the Tundra. It didn't hurt that the
vehicle I bought was $14k less than the equivalent F-series.

Yabbut...

I still recall fondly standing INSIDE the engine compartment of an old
F150 straight 6 doing a complete tuneup including valve adjustments...

Deep sigh...

Ditto, next to my 312 V-8 on the '61 F-100, my very first truck.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.