Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hold my beer - I'm gonna try try something (Follow Up)

How will you cut it - cnc plasma or shear ?
Laser ?
Martin

Morris Dovey wrote:

So how many of these very small pieces are you distributing before you
don't have enough left for your project? ;~)

I only offered one - but if anyone else wants a business card size
sample they're invited to snail-mail a SASE with a (US) dollar bill
tucked inside.

I have almost twice as much of the foil as I need to produce the solar
panels now in the production queue, so I don't /think/ I'm creating a
problem for myself...