Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New employee test for "metalworking skills"

Let the Record show that Wes on or about Sat, 30
Jan 2010 07:59:23 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

As bizarre as it sounds, I did work with a guy who could not read a
steel tape. Kind of a handclap when it came to measuring things
around the shop.

I'm dangeous if I'm reading it upside down. Tend to cut an inch short

Heard of a guy who used folding rulers - the wooden kinds. Till
he ,made a set of cabinets 6 inches short. Seems the first six inch
section had gotten broken off... and he had not noticed..

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich