Posted to alt.home.repair
Jason Bourne Jason Bourne is offline

Default Drywall Pricing?

Ivan wrote:
I need to replace drywall in my basement. I understand it comes in
regular, mold-resistant, and greenboard varieties, and I want to find
their relative prices. But I could not find that info via Google or
in the Homedepot and Lowes Websites. (Prices of drywall nails,
screws, tools, spackle, spackling tape, corner moldings, etc are
listed in exhausting detail, but prices of drywall itself are not in
evidence.) Where can I get this info?

Ummm, get iny our car and gto to the nearest store and take a look at
the price tag over the display rack that has the stuff you want? That's
how we used to to it in the old days. Not sure if that works anymore
though...