Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - How Unique!

On Jan 30, 3:18*pm, RonB wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:04*pm, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 30, 1:19*pm, "Leon" wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message

Leon wrote:

I think the question should be what is CTI, the American maker of the
pedal, doing to do to help resolve the problem.

AFAICT, building to spec on the originals and shipping a redesigned
part...

It would seem odd that the the manufacturers that used CTI and are stopping
production *would submit defective spec's to CTI to start with. *Perhaps QC
was a problem, from what I understand the pedals wore or broke prematurely.

I know I'm going to get raspberries from many here, but this IS my
theory......
Toyota has decided to allow GM to regain some of their foothold in the
market. Those guys have been in bed together for quite a long time and
many projects (Tundra, Matrix/Vibe etc...) Industry insiders tell me
that gas pedal issue is nowhere near the catastrophe Toyota has made
it out to be. I think they are helping out their GM buddies. Call me
crazy.

Let's see. *How do you spell a raspberry:

"Ppppppfffffffftttttttt!!!!!

Did I do good? * :^)

Not enough spray....LOL