Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10246 Ignoramus10246 is offline

Default New employee test for "metalworking skills"

On 2010-01-30, axolotl wrote:
Having said that, the business of hiring is screwy. A student of my
acquaintance is getting out in June with an MBA, MSME, and a BS in
physics. A couple of published papers. Very impressive engineering
project resume. Good (summer) engineering work history. No solid offers.
In the past someone like this would have to hand out numbers to the HR
departments. What gives?

That guy should consider going into finance industry. Interesting jobs
and good money. I have an MBA and a computer science degree in math
physics, that's how I know. I do not sell junk securities to suckers.