Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default What do you make and where do you put it?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:58:47 -0600, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
In respect to woodworking, what do you make and where do you put it?

It would seem that there would be a limit to the projects one can make
if they all go in your house.

Thanks for your insight.

TMT

They all don't go in my house, I sell 95% of what I build although I am
currently involved with replacing/building all new master bed room
furniture
for our home.

Twelve thousand board feet and counting, wot?

LOL, Some times it feels like that. Especially the time Swingman helped me
load 27 sheets of oak veneer 3/4" plywood into my truck for a double kitchen
job we worked on together. Cut it all up in one long afternoon.