Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default [Way OT] Is your cell phone killing you?

On 1/30/2010 10:54 AM, Howard Eisenhauer wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:45:31 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.gq.com/cars-gear/gear-and...?currentPage=1

--Winston

Dissclaimer- I work in wireless so therefore anything I say is in no
way obiviusly dicdicdictated to me by Industry Operatives by using
Microwave MiMiMind Control to warp my every thththough to thier own
Evil Purposes (usually that means forcing me to reload the office
printer ...)

Thanks Howard

The article was cited on comp.risks, so I figured it was an important warning.

--Winston

--
Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.