Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fender washers.... funny thing...

Existential Angst wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

A 5# box, which I estimate holds about 1,000, cost $14 -- a price diff of
factor of 10!

I have friggin boxes and boxes and jars and jars of fasteners. Just
because I'm too cheap to pay what they want for ten of them. But when I
need something, I go to the bins rather than make a run to the hardware
store. And if I do have to run for fasteners, I buy them by the box and
have a stock of them.

Well, I hope I live for another hunnerd years, so's I can enjoy all of
*this* box... goodgawd....

Ackshooly, the 1" x 1/4 fender washer is a pretty useful item -- so the box
might last for only another 50 years....
I can always hand them out at Halloween in place of quarters....

You can use a step drill to enlarge the hole and use some for regular
washers, too.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.