Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thanks, Dad pt.2

On Jan 29, 10:17*pm, allen476 wrote:

* Tonight I happened to see a long time competitor and friend of my
dads. He was in shock but he told me that now he will be using a
harness. This is why I posted what I did. If one person changes their
thought on safety, it could be one life saved.

Well, you sure did good on that point. For those of us that work in
"at risk" jobs, it is easy to think we are a few years younger than we
are, or to take our safety for granted.

I was sad to hear that there have been more challenges heaped on you.
It sounds pretty rough. I really hope things are calming down for
you.

Thank you to everyone,
Allen

You're a class guy Allen. I hope you hang around - we need more like
you around here.

All the best to you and yours -

Robert