Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Job box in DropBox

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:41:27 -0600, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
I modified a contractors job box for easy access to tools. See it at
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/JobBox.pdf

Bob

very nice, clever.
bravo to you and youze for your volunteer work.

(an image stuck in my head, every time i see or hear mention of a job box i
remember 30 years ago when i had to drive across the williamsburg bridge in
new york when they were doing renovation work. after work at night the
construction crews used to dangle their job boxes by cable from a crane over
the side of the bridge 150 feet above the water. lol. i always assumed
they did that as a security measure. i guess the problem would be huh if
somebody figured out how to work the crane. always cracked me up to see
that. seemed like a taunt. do they do that everywhere or only in new york?)

b.w.

At a bridge construction site in New Brunswick I saw the work boat
(regular row boat) hung up on the crane for the weekend.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada