Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default Preliminary "test bar" lathe measurements.

Iggy,
You are going to use more than 2 hours...find a friend and plan for all day. This is finicky stuff and you will be continually
remeasuring for consistency. I really don't like the idea of the spindle adapter. Getting the test bar mounted straight will be
problematic but essential.
Steve

"Ignoramus7752" wrote in message ...
Kevin, I have been procrastinating about leveling this lathe, but yes,
I should get my act together and start leveling. I do have a machinist
level. It is just a matter of finding 2 hours to do it right.