Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Now why didn't I get one before?

RonB

I assume then that Tulsa is also too far. *I know there are people from
Coffeyville who occasionally drive down to Tulsa for shopping.

Bill

Yes. Coffeyville is right on the Oklahoma state line, and about 40-45
miles south of us. In fact South Coffeyville is in Oklahoma. But
Tulsa is about a 125 miles from us. We grew up in Saint Paul Kansas,
and moved back after 45 years in the Wichita area. Seldom return to
Wichita and, for practical purposes, Joplin has about every thing
Wichita had; but more of a laid-back, friendly atmosphere.

RonB