Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What do you make and where do you put it?

On Jan 29, 9:29*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:01:25 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

On 1/28/2010 10:37 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
In respect to woodworking, what do you make and where do you put it?

It would seem that there would be a limit to the projects one can make
if they all go in your house.

Thanks for your insight.

I make firnaces andput 'em in /other/ /peoples'/ houses.

SPF furnace? *

P.S: Why are you guys feeding the TooManyTwinkies Troll?

--
It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from
his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self.

Hi Larry...a bit contispated today? ;)

Try adding some wood fiber to your diet.

The question I posed is a good question for anyone who actually does a
lot of woodworking...instead of just talking about it.

In my experience, the results of woodworking tend to take up
space...much more than metalworking.

There are just so many items you can put in the house unless you start
tossing what was there.

So I think it is a good one and am looking forward to the opinions
that are being presented.

TMT