Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
amdx amdx is offline

Default Rigol scope performance

"The Phantom" wrote in message
I recently had the opportunity to put a Rigol DS1204B to the test.

I'm not going to do a review now, but rather I'll show some technical
measurements.

I measured the frequency response with a 750 MHz sweep. The input signal
was
applied with a short length of 50 ohm coax, with a 50 ohm feed through
termination at the input BNC connector; the scope probe was not used.

I've also shown the response of an Agilent DSO5034 scope for comparison.

Why do you have the Agilent set at 1V/div and the Rigol at 100mv?
And the timebase isn't the same either?
What am I missing?
Mike