Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Frost your nuts?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...

... it really depends and you need to look carefully. A number of years
ago, we bought a Ford Explorer, low miles used for significant savings
over
new. When I went looking for a pickup, all of the used ones I could find
had nearly 100k miles on them and were about $5k below brand new, 0 mile
sticker price. I figured that even for a vehicle that might last 200k or
more miles, paying 3/4 brand new price (or more) for a 1/2 used vehicle
didn't make any sense.

I agree with you conclusions above, but at least around here, that's not the
norm at all. There was a short time a couple of years ago when used trucks
were going for very close to the price of new, but that was very unusual,
and did not last long.

--

-Mike-