Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car starter motor.

In article ,
Huge wrote:
On 2010-01-29, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Any advice?

I had a Bosch Heavy Duty starter motor fitted to my RV8 powered TVR
because of slow cranking problems, especially when hot, about 4 years
ago and it's been fine ever since.

I *think* that's what later Rangies etc than my engine use - certainly a
neighbour's one whizzes round compared to mine. But I've been told they
don't make one which fits the SD1 - the solenoid is in a different place,
and would foul the exhaust.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.