Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Test for young people

On Jan 28, 8:17*pm, hibb wrote:
On Jan 28, 7:09*pm, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I've not seen the show. *However, a test can stump anyone.
Depends on who writes the test. I'm sure I could write a
multiple choice question that would fail most of the folks
on this list.

Any question is easy if you know the answer. I don't remember the
particular question the rocket scientist missed but one of the
questions today was "a tom tom, snare and bongo are types of what
musical instrument". The contestant had to ask the fifth grader for
help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"hibb" wrote in message

That can be turned around as well. Ever watch the game show
called
"Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader"?

One of the early contestants was an actual "Rocket
Scientist" that
worked for NASA. He was gone after missing the first
question. And it
was a question from the first grade part of the quiz.

David- Hide quoted text -

At least he didn''t answer "types of GPS navigatorst".