Posted to alt.home.repair
cate cate is offline

Default furnace; fire lights - no fan; #2 WITH PICS

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...6c2fcb8dc6a09#

Here are two pics of the furnace controls

http://cakebekensail.angelfire.com/index.html

Pic 1 shows something that looks like at temperature sensor.

Pic 3 is the works. Along with something that looks like a pressure
sensor, there is ther relay box. When I switch the fan off and on
with the stat upstairs, you hear a realy click in the unit.

Everything works fine except the delay fan operation. It never
engages. The fan is now set to run continously to procect the firebox.

I suspect the device shown in pic 1. Ideas? Hell I could replace all
the parts for what service would charge me.